tpan

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Hi everyone, I saw this in my inbox today and thought it might interest some folks. It is a bit Brown-oriented, but it is also free and open to the public.

---

A group of Brown alumni is planning a wonderful conference on campus, March 10-11. I thought I'd just give you a head's up about it so you can tell your students or make your plans.

Advancing Social Justice Through the Law: http://www.asjtl.org/

Among the panels are ones on LGBT Rights; Prison/Criminal Reform; International Human Rights; Environmental Justice; Health and Law; and Drug Law Reform.

One of the organizers, Ty Alper, '95 was an AmCiv concentrator and is happy to answer questions at:
talper@law.berkeley.edu

I'm sure there will be more publicity as the dates approach but any circulating of the website address you can do would be appreciated.

Labels: , ,