tpan

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Request for TSAD sit-in participants

Below is a request for those who participated in the TSAD sit-in at Bendetson Hall. The Social Justice Fund is funding Elena to finish the series of videos for the Tufts Queer History Project, so please help if you can! You can contact Elena directly at Elena.Mead@tufts.edu.

-----------
Hello,
I would like to send a thank you for giving me funding for TQHP this
summer. I have been researching the movie,
and was interested in knowing if any of your members were involved in
the Tufts Christian Fellowship incident and
the Bendetson Sit-in in November 2000. If you have any questions
please email me. I am looking for those who
want to participate in the film and share their story.

Please also look at the site for information on the TCF debate and sit in:
http://ase.tufts.edu/lgbt/tqhp/timeline.html

Best,
Elena

Labels: , , ,