tpan

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Camarilla Advisor submissions

Hello TPANers!

It's time for another Camarilla Advisor, and I can't do it without you.
Please send me (danika@ekit.com):

1)Your Name
2)Your class year
3)What you've been doing
4)What you're going to do next
5)Your favorite ngo/community organization/group
of people changing the world(and 2 sentences on what they do and
why they're your favorite)

And for the love of little fuzzy things please (oh please) send me a
picture of your beautiful self! Also please feel free to send photos
of you and yours raising a ruckus/building community TPAN style. As
per new Camarilla Advisor policy we will only post photos of people
who have given us express permission to do so, so fear not.

In keeping with tradition I'm also going to ask people to send me
articles (lots and lots of articles!). Did you have an epiphany about
global justice while gardening? Did you find a new and helpful way to
smash the state and desperately want to share? Did you just finish a
thesis on the DIY philosophy of education? We want to hear about it!
If you are inclined towards brevity you are as always encouraged to
send me haikus/limericks/bullet points.

More particularly I would also like to solicit opinions for and
against TPAN joining TUAA. This has been debated a few times in the
past and I'd like to open it up to the TPAN as a whole. Should we,
shouldn't we? Let me know.

Love,
Danika